Tales of the Mirror Versi 1.0.17. Murder mystery visual novel with aesthetics of the Orient
|Name||Tales of the Mirror|
|Last Updated||August 16, 2021|
|Min SDK||5.0 and up|
|Rating||4.0 from 33 Total Votes|
Travel Back to the Ancient Orient
Please note that the purchasable clothes cannot be displayed and in-game purchases are temporarily unavailable.
Tales of the Mirror is a landscape-mode visual novel game created by Cotton Games. As a player, you solve a series of mysteries in the mid and late Ming Dynasty, in the south of Yangtze River. One day, while enjoying the view of a lake, you meet Ren Sanniang (a female NPC). After she tearfully tells you her bitter story, you decide to help her redress the injustices her family had suffered.
You need to crack the case within a specified number of days, and you need to use an ancient mirror to reveal the lies and secrets hidden behind the words in your quest for the truth. Behind the twists and turns of the bizarre story lies the human condition and life-and-death decisions. Let us travel back in time to the Ming dynasty and relive this legendary story that happened in the misty Yangtze Delta.
1. The exquisite ancient Chinese backdrops let you immerse yourself in the beautiful scenery of Yangtze Delta.
2. You will be profoundly intrigued by the unexpected development of the plot and cannot help but delve further into the mystery.
3. Truth is not always apparent. The ancient mirror in your possession allows you to uncover deeply hidden secrets.
4. Clues lie between the lines. In the course of tracking down the culprit, you need to find important clues from the dialog, record them, and solve layers upon layers of puzzles to get to the bottom of everything.
5. As a player, every choice you make will affect the direction of the plot and lead to different endings.
Official Site: https://talesofthemirror.lilithgames.com/en/
InstructionHow to install Tales of the Mirror APK and use it on your PC / Laptop ?, here's the step you have to follow:
1. Download The APK File
According to Wikipedia, APK or Android Application Package is a file format used by The Android Operating System. Not tjust on Android Operating System, the APK File also used by a number of other Android-based Operating System for Distribution and installation of Mobile Apps.
Before you can install the APK on your PC make sure to Download the APK File Here first. Save it on your drive and continue to the next step
2. Download and Install Android Emulator App
To run your APK file on your PC or Laptop you need a Android Emulator Software. there are many Good Emulator Software, you can choose one of the emulator that we recommended such as:
- BlueStacks Emulator
- Android Studio Emulator
- Remix OS Player Emulator
- Nox Player Emulator
- MEmu Emulator
- Ko Player
- Genymotion Emulator
- ARChon Emulator
- Bliss Emulator
- AMIDuOS Emulator
- AndY Emulator
- Droid4X Emulator
- PrimeOS Emulator
- Phoenix OS Emulator
3. Drag the APK File Into The Running Emulator
After the emulator installed successfully, run the emulator. On the emulator main screen drag and drop APK file that you download before, wait for a while until the APK icon appear on your screen.
4. Run your App / Games
After the icon appear, click it and your application / games will running and you can play it.