Ears and Burgers Versi 1.5. A unique cooking game full of capricious little rabbits and huge stacks of food
|Name||Ears and Burgers|
|Last Updated||May 19, 2021|
|Min SDK||8.0 and up|
|Rating||4.5 from 14 Total Votes|
These weird little buddies are eager to taste the delicious human food: hamburgers, sandwiches, pizza, sushi, and tacos. And, of course, the more the better. They are real gluttons. And, to be honest, quite sensitive as well. So, please, do not even dare to add the wrong ingredient. Because the consequences will be unpredictable. No kidding. You are officially warned.
What to do?
– make the highest food tower
– complete the craziest recipes
– visit astonishing locations with its unique cuisine
– explore all the rabbits' emotions and reactions
– overcome all the challenges and weirdness
– an outstanding art style & animations
– satisfying visual and sound design
– classic cooking gameplay with the depth
– bonus levels, challenges and bosses
– 5 locations with its unique cuisine
– a pile of collectible items
Get your portion of this weird fun!
InstructionHow to install Ears and Burgers APK and use it on your PC / Laptop ?, here's the step you have to follow:
1. Download The APK File
According to Wikipedia, APK or Android Application Package is a file format used by The Android Operating System. Not tjust on Android Operating System, the APK File also used by a number of other Android-based Operating System for Distribution and installation of Mobile Apps.
Before you can install the APK on your PC make sure to Download the APK File Here first. Save it on your drive and continue to the next step
2. Download and Install Android Emulator App
To run your APK file on your PC or Laptop you need a Android Emulator Software. there are many Good Emulator Software, you can choose one of the emulator that we recommended such as:
- BlueStacks Emulator
- Android Studio Emulator
- Remix OS Player Emulator
- Nox Player Emulator
- MEmu Emulator
- Ko Player
- Genymotion Emulator
- ARChon Emulator
- Bliss Emulator
- AMIDuOS Emulator
- AndY Emulator
- Droid4X Emulator
- PrimeOS Emulator
- Phoenix OS Emulator
3. Drag the APK File Into The Running Emulator
After the emulator installed successfully, run the emulator. On the emulator main screen drag and drop APK file that you download before, wait for a while until the APK icon appear on your screen.
4. Run your App / Games
After the icon appear, click it and your application / games will running and you can play it.