Puzzles & Survival Versi 7.0.50. Puzzles & Survival: Alliance Match-3: One-of-a-Kind Zombie-themed Mobile Game
|Name||Puzzles & Survival|
|Last Updated||August 13, 2021|
|Min SDK||4.4 and up|
|Rating||4.2 from 159,461 Total Votes|
Match-3 Puzzle meets Strategy! Solve the mysteries and build an impenetrable sanctuary. The future of humanity is in your hands.
Tip: Use your brain to defend your brain!
※ STRATEGY + MATCH-3※
– Solve puzzles to kill zombies
– Arm yourself with strategy and tactics
– A combination of a tactical wargame and casual puzzle gameplay
– An innovative post-apocalyptic experience
※ BUILD A SANCTUARY※
– Lead survivors in the last bastion of humanity
– Craft cutting-edge equipment to smash your enemies
※ FORMIDABLE HEROES※
– Superhuman powers emerged alongside the zombie virus
– Recruit Heroes from the notorious Noah's Tavern
– Heroes improve your military and economical strength
※ FRIENDS OR FOES※
– No one can survive alone, fight alongside your allies
– Watch out for potential threats, be they zombies or humans
Official Facebook fan page:
A device with internet access is required.
Do you need help?
Feel free to contact us via the in-game Customer Service or send us an Email at: [email protected]
InstructionHow to install Puzzles & Survival APK and use it on your PC / Laptop ?, here's the step you have to follow:
1. Download The APK File
According to Wikipedia, APK or Android Application Package is a file format used by The Android Operating System. Not tjust on Android Operating System, the APK File also used by a number of other Android-based Operating System for Distribution and installation of Mobile Apps.
Before you can install the APK on your PC make sure to Download the APK File Here first. Save it on your drive and continue to the next step
2. Download and Install Android Emulator App
To run your APK file on your PC or Laptop you need a Android Emulator Software. there are many Good Emulator Software, you can choose one of the emulator that we recommended such as:
- BlueStacks Emulator
- Android Studio Emulator
- Remix OS Player Emulator
- Nox Player Emulator
- MEmu Emulator
- Ko Player
- Genymotion Emulator
- ARChon Emulator
- Bliss Emulator
- AMIDuOS Emulator
- AndY Emulator
- Droid4X Emulator
- PrimeOS Emulator
- Phoenix OS Emulator
3. Drag the APK File Into The Running Emulator
After the emulator installed successfully, run the emulator. On the emulator main screen drag and drop APK file that you download before, wait for a while until the APK icon appear on your screen.
4. Run your App / Games
After the icon appear, click it and your application / games will running and you can play it.