Happy Street Versi 3.1.733. The best Animal Village game on Google Play. Build and manage your own Town!
|Last Updated||August 21, 2021|
|Min SDK||5.0 and up|
|Rating||4.5 from 114,129 Total Votes|
Build your dream village. Explore a variety of places, such as the peaceful forest to fish, farm, harvest, craft and cook. Visit the mountain to mine rocks and iron, build a train station, a giant museum, the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty, a hotel to invite your friends and much much more. If you want to relax, have a walk to the beach and collect seashells to craft unique costumes.
Customize your town and make it your dream city.
Experience new technologies such as planes, jet packs, robots and even UFO's!
• FREE TO PLAY!
• Build funny shops from different times
• Farm your land, grow and harvest plants, trees and fruits
• Play and trade with your friends on Game Center and Facebook
• Enter a world with living characters. Meet Billy who dreams of becoming a pilot, Zoe the geek, Nyok who cooks weird meals, Pepin the stingy wolf.
• Discover beautiful environments like a beach or a forest
• Customize your characters and create your own clothes
• Play with the accelerometer and tilt your village to discover a shifting world
InstructionHow to install Happy Street APK and use it on your PC / Laptop ?, here's the step you have to follow:
1. Download The APK File
According to Wikipedia, APK or Android Application Package is a file format used by The Android Operating System. Not tjust on Android Operating System, the APK File also used by a number of other Android-based Operating System for Distribution and installation of Mobile Apps.
Before you can install the APK on your PC make sure to Download the APK File Here first. Save it on your drive and continue to the next step
2. Download and Install Android Emulator App
To run your APK file on your PC or Laptop you need a Android Emulator Software. there are many Good Emulator Software, you can choose one of the emulator that we recommended such as:
- BlueStacks Emulator
- Android Studio Emulator
- Remix OS Player Emulator
- Nox Player Emulator
- MEmu Emulator
- Ko Player
- Genymotion Emulator
- ARChon Emulator
- Bliss Emulator
- AMIDuOS Emulator
- AndY Emulator
- Droid4X Emulator
- PrimeOS Emulator
- Phoenix OS Emulator
3. Drag the APK File Into The Running Emulator
After the emulator installed successfully, run the emulator. On the emulator main screen drag and drop APK file that you download before, wait for a while until the APK icon appear on your screen.
4. Run your App / Games
After the icon appear, click it and your application / games will running and you can play it.