Shield Lite Versi 2.1.0. Free VPN Proxy Server & Secure Service
|Last Updated||September 29, 2021|
|Min SDK||4.1 and up|
|Rating||3.3 from 469 Total Votes|
Why trust and choose Shield Lite?
1.Provide safest protection for privacy and security
– Military-grade AES 128-bit encryption to secure WiFi hotspot.
– IPsec protocols and OpenVPN protocols(UDP / TCP) to mask your online identity.
– Automatic Kill Switch to prevent from being tracked/ leaked/ monitored.
2.Possess global proxy servers with fast speed
– One tap to set up fast & stable connection for you.
– Watch streaming videos/ sports programs/ TV shows without buffering.
– Speed up your network when you are playing games.
– Enjoy ultra-fast online browsing experience.
3.User-friendly & Professional
– Unlimited free VPN service. Enjoy free proxy servers whenever you want.
– Intelligent selection for the optimal server.
– Support Split Tunneling.
– Compatible with WiFi, LTE, 3G, and all mobile data carriers.
4.Easy, Free & Unlimited
– Easy to use (it only takes one tap to connect).
– Free forever, offers unlimited speed.
– No ads,has no usage time restrictions.
– No require a credit card or additional permissions.
InstructionHow to install Shield Lite APK and use it on your PC / Laptop ?, here's the step you have to follow:
1. Download The APK File
According to Wikipedia, APK or Android Application Package is a file format used by The Android Operating System. Not tjust on Android Operating System, the APK File also used by a number of other Android-based Operating System for Distribution and installation of Mobile Apps.
Before you can install the APK on your PC make sure to Download the APK File Here first. Save it on your drive and continue to the next step
2. Download and Install Android Emulator App
To run your APK file on your PC or Laptop you need a Android Emulator Software. there are many Good Emulator Software, you can choose one of the emulator that we recommended such as:
- BlueStacks Emulator
- Android Studio Emulator
- Remix OS Player Emulator
- Nox Player Emulator
- MEmu Emulator
- Ko Player
- Genymotion Emulator
- ARChon Emulator
- Bliss Emulator
- AMIDuOS Emulator
- AndY Emulator
- Droid4X Emulator
- PrimeOS Emulator
- Phoenix OS Emulator
3. Drag the APK File Into The Running Emulator
After the emulator installed successfully, run the emulator. On the emulator main screen drag and drop APK file that you download before, wait for a while until the APK icon appear on your screen.
4. Run your App / Games
After the icon appear, click it and your application / games will running and you can play it.