HD Video Projector Simulator Versi 1.1. Watch High quality and HD video on wall from your mobile is a video projector
|Name||HD Video Projector Simulator|
|Last Updated||October 12, 2021|
|Min SDK||4.1 and up|
|Rating||3.3 from 451 Total Votes|
• Easily change resolution and density – take full advantage of the resolution of your external display, and show the Android tablet interface if you're using a phone
• Simple profile-based interface – easy to enable/disable different profiles for different types of displays
• Automatically enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi – quickly connect a keyboard, mouse, and/or game controller
• Lock screen orientation to landscape
• Show desktop sites in Chrome by default – browse the real Web, on your TV!
• Full integration with Tasker
• Disable device backlight and/or vibration – save battery while your device is connected (not compatible with all devices)
• Load profiles automatically when a display is connected
Screen Mirroring is the most powerful TV app for mirroring and broadcasting your Android screen and audio in real time! Now you can Extend your mobile contents onto your Smart TV and The FRAME TV. Screen Mirroring Assistant will help you to share, display and mirror your android phone or tab's screen on smart TV.
HD Video Projector Simulator may be a prank and faux application it's developed only for entertainment and to form a fun.
InstructionHow to install HD Video Projector Simulator APK and use it on your PC / Laptop ?, here's the step you have to follow:
1. Download The APK File
According to Wikipedia, APK or Android Application Package is a file format used by The Android Operating System. Not tjust on Android Operating System, the APK File also used by a number of other Android-based Operating System for Distribution and installation of Mobile Apps.
Before you can install the APK on your PC make sure to Download the APK File Here first. Save it on your drive and continue to the next step
2. Download and Install Android Emulator App
To run your APK file on your PC or Laptop you need a Android Emulator Software. there are many Good Emulator Software, you can choose one of the emulator that we recommended such as:
- BlueStacks Emulator
- Android Studio Emulator
- Remix OS Player Emulator
- Nox Player Emulator
- MEmu Emulator
- Ko Player
- Genymotion Emulator
- ARChon Emulator
- Bliss Emulator
- AMIDuOS Emulator
- AndY Emulator
- Droid4X Emulator
- PrimeOS Emulator
- Phoenix OS Emulator
3. Drag the APK File Into The Running Emulator
After the emulator installed successfully, run the emulator. On the emulator main screen drag and drop APK file that you download before, wait for a while until the APK icon appear on your screen.
4. Run your App / Games
After the icon appear, click it and your application / games will running and you can play it.