UsraTV Watch Entertaining Educational Cartoons Versi 7.202.1. Watch animated films and cartoons that promote innate and positive values
|Name||UsraTV Watch Entertaining Educational Cartoons|
|Last Updated||September 7, 2021|
|Min SDK||5.0 and up|
|Rating||4.7 from 23 Total Votes|
What is UsraTV?
UsraTV is a 100% ad-free app where families can watch entertaining and educational content. The app includes 650 episodes that subconsciously reinforce:
* Positive innate values that protect the child from innate distortions.
* Belief in God and showing the extent to which this belief is related to values and morals
* Collaboration and communication to solve problems
* Developing daily life skills
* Creative thinking style and scientific research skill among the youth
* Promoting a proper Arabic language and helping love it.
UsraTV Media Library
Currently, the library offers more than 150 hours of animation and 25 different series that are produced by Arab masterminds from A to Z.
The content is designed for the child to keep watching them — because the more they do, the better the values are inculcated. It is normal for the child to watch the same series 30 times.
The library's content are classified into different categories, based on topics and age, helping parents and families to easily choose and repeat what they want.
There are a variety of comedy, historical, Islamic, social, educational, and cultural shows.
All library content are available in Arabic, more than half of them are also available in English and some are available in French, Spanish, and Swedish.
Some of the works in UsraTV’s library have received multiple international awards in international events in Egypt, Europe, America, and others.
Statistics show that a child watches nearly 30 hours of cartoons per month. This means that you can use the UsraTV library as a tool that helps you in raising a child from an early age and keep pace with his development in early and middle childhood.
Parents, please do NOT let your family be subjected to innate and moral distortion.
Your family is trusted in your hands..so fear Allah and treat them fairly.
Subscribe for access to our entire library
To access all features and content you can subscribe to UsraTV on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.
* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your Google Play Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://www.usra-tv.com/tos
InstructionHow to install UsraTV Watch Entertaining Educational Cartoons APK and use it on your PC / Laptop ?, here's the step you have to follow:
1. Download The APK File
According to Wikipedia, APK or Android Application Package is a file format used by The Android Operating System. Not tjust on Android Operating System, the APK File also used by a number of other Android-based Operating System for Distribution and installation of Mobile Apps.
Before you can install the APK on your PC make sure to Download the APK File Here first. Save it on your drive and continue to the next step
2. Download and Install Android Emulator App
To run your APK file on your PC or Laptop you need a Android Emulator Software. there are many Good Emulator Software, you can choose one of the emulator that we recommended such as:
- BlueStacks Emulator
- Android Studio Emulator
- Remix OS Player Emulator
- Nox Player Emulator
- MEmu Emulator
- Ko Player
- Genymotion Emulator
- ARChon Emulator
- Bliss Emulator
- AMIDuOS Emulator
- AndY Emulator
- Droid4X Emulator
- PrimeOS Emulator
- Phoenix OS Emulator
3. Drag the APK File Into The Running Emulator
After the emulator installed successfully, run the emulator. On the emulator main screen drag and drop APK file that you download before, wait for a while until the APK icon appear on your screen.
4. Run your App / Games
After the icon appear, click it and your application / games will running and you can play it.