OpenSea: NFT marketplace Versi 1.0.3. Discover, collect, and sell NFTs on the largest NFT marketplace
|Name||OpenSea: NFT marketplace|
|Category||Art & Design|
|Last Updated||September 22, 2021|
|Min SDK||5.0 and up|
|Rating||4.6 from 790 Total Votes|
With OpenSea's mobile app, you can:
• CONNECT TO YOUR PROFILE: View items you've previously collected by associating your profile with the app.
• DISCOVER NEW WORK: Discover new NFT releases from a variety of digital artists and creators, from established artists to indie creators building momentum towards their first sale.
• SAVE YOUR FAVORITES: Find something interesting? Favoriting an asset will save it to a tab of your profile page along with other favorited items
• SEARCH AND FILTER NFTS: Search and filter by category, name, collection, creator and other properties to find exactly what you're looking for.
• VIEW COLLECTION AND ITEM STATS: View the latest market activity around a collection or item to stay up-to-date on projects building traction and demand.
Other features include:
• A rankings page to track collections ranked by 24-hour, 7-day or all-time volume, along with other sorts
• Links to blog posts on OpenSea developments and the NFT ecosystem
• Resources for getting started with our platform
• Links to exclusive releases
Stay tuned – we'll be periodically releasing new features to make this experience more useful.
For feedback and assistance, you can reach us at support.opensea.io. You can also find us on Twitter @OpenSea.
InstructionHow to install OpenSea: NFT marketplace APK and use it on your PC / Laptop ?, here's the step you have to follow:
1. Download The APK File
According to Wikipedia, APK or Android Application Package is a file format used by The Android Operating System. Not tjust on Android Operating System, the APK File also used by a number of other Android-based Operating System for Distribution and installation of Mobile Apps.
Before you can install the APK on your PC make sure to Download the APK File Here first. Save it on your drive and continue to the next step
2. Download and Install Android Emulator App
To run your APK file on your PC or Laptop you need a Android Emulator Software. there are many Good Emulator Software, you can choose one of the emulator that we recommended such as:
- BlueStacks Emulator
- Android Studio Emulator
- Remix OS Player Emulator
- Nox Player Emulator
- MEmu Emulator
- Ko Player
- Genymotion Emulator
- ARChon Emulator
- Bliss Emulator
- AMIDuOS Emulator
- AndY Emulator
- Droid4X Emulator
- PrimeOS Emulator
- Phoenix OS Emulator
3. Drag the APK File Into The Running Emulator
After the emulator installed successfully, run the emulator. On the emulator main screen drag and drop APK file that you download before, wait for a while until the APK icon appear on your screen.
4. Run your App / Games
After the icon appear, click it and your application / games will running and you can play it.