Not Exactly A Hero: Interactive Story Game Versi 1.0.4. A story game with an amazing ending | Discover all endings
|Name||Not Exactly A Hero: Interactive Story Game|
|Last Updated||July 28, 2021|
|Min SDK||4.4 and up|
|Rating||4.6 from 146 Total Votes|
🤖"Not Exactly A Hero"
Riley, the game's player character, is a substitute agent with the purpose of supporting a superhero's everyday activities. But essentially, Riley is an everyday citizen. Yes – just like you and me.
In the game, you will go through numerous encounters with all kinds of characters in between cases:
Your boss, Chief, who's constantly under stress from low budget issues;
Your team's new recruit, Chris, who tries to scratch your ego all the time;
An 'Oobur' driver with a knack for stirring up other people's minds;
A kebab truck guy with a weird and wonky personality…
You may befriend some of them. Some might turn their backs on you. It's all up to you and the choices you make.
💬"Every playthrough is like playing a new game"
As the plot unravels, there will be a LOT of decisions you have to make.
Each and every one of those choices will build up as you proceed, and will ultimately decide the final outcome.
This game is packed with 3 starting points, 4 side character routes, 9 different endings and a bonus route for completionists.
You are the protagonist. Everything is up to your choice.
– Intriguing novel-style adventure game
– Marvel-esque light and witty atmostphere
– Stylish illustrations drawn by the artist from the game 'Underworld Office'
– Unique messenger-style gameplay
– 4 main characters aside from the player character – many different events and routes based on the interactions with each of the characters
– 9 different endings + completionist bonus route
– 32 achievements + 48 collectible illustrations
💯Are you a fan of story-driven games, choice-based games, visual novel games, and/or games where you interact and build connections with other characters? Then you will love this game as well!
📌More things to point out!
– This game is a story-driven visual novel where you get to live as an everyday citizen within a superhero universe
– Meet and interact with various characters with different personalities. The characters may look cold and with an attitude on the outside, but are kindhearted on the inside
– Progress through the missions given by your boss and solve unique puzzles in a "time attack" fashion
– This game is a choice-based game – storyline and ending will differ based on the decisions you make
– We still have so much more stories to tell. We will be bringing more visual novels, text-based, story-driven adventure games in the future
– If you like this game, take a look at our other games, '7 Days' and 'Underworld Office'. You won't be disappointed!
👍We recommend this game to…
– Gamers with a passion for visual novel games, adventure games, messenger style games, and/or games where you actively build connections with other characters
– Gamers who love light-themed superhero movies, comics, etc., or novels
– Someone who doesn't think their life is special – this game will give you the feels
– Indie games, heartwarming and wholesome games
– Someone who likes Marvel films and novel-based games
– Best game for people who find your same old usual copy-paste story-driven games boring
– Gamers who are looking for OG indie games such as Undertale
InstructionHow to install Not Exactly A Hero: Interactive Story Game APK and use it on your PC / Laptop ?, here's the step you have to follow:
1. Download The APK File
According to Wikipedia, APK or Android Application Package is a file format used by The Android Operating System. Not tjust on Android Operating System, the APK File also used by a number of other Android-based Operating System for Distribution and installation of Mobile Apps.
Before you can install the APK on your PC make sure to Download the APK File Here first. Save it on your drive and continue to the next step
2. Download and Install Android Emulator App
To run your APK file on your PC or Laptop you need a Android Emulator Software. there are many Good Emulator Software, you can choose one of the emulator that we recommended such as:
- BlueStacks Emulator
- Android Studio Emulator
- Remix OS Player Emulator
- Nox Player Emulator
- MEmu Emulator
- Ko Player
- Genymotion Emulator
- ARChon Emulator
- Bliss Emulator
- AMIDuOS Emulator
- AndY Emulator
- Droid4X Emulator
- PrimeOS Emulator
- Phoenix OS Emulator
3. Drag the APK File Into The Running Emulator
After the emulator installed successfully, run the emulator. On the emulator main screen drag and drop APK file that you download before, wait for a while until the APK icon appear on your screen.
4. Run your App / Games
After the icon appear, click it and your application / games will running and you can play it.