Hyundai Bluelink Europe Versi 2.0.2. Link your Hyundai to your phone with the completely re-designed Bluelink app.
|Name||Hyundai Bluelink Europe|
|Category||Auto & Vehicles|
|Developer||Hyundai Motor Europexx|
|Last Updated||September 14, 2021|
|Min SDK||5.0 and up|
|Rating||2.9 from 138 Total Votes|
Winner of the 2021 iF Design Award, Hyundai Bluelink Europe takes linking your smartphone to your Hyundai to another level: The new Bluelink app enhances your Hyundai driving experience even further with a whole new look and even more Connected Car features. Find your Hyundai, or use the map feature to find parking, fuelling stations, nearby restaurants, or other points-of-interest. Then simply send the destination to the navigation system in your car.
You can also use your phone as a remote to lock or unlock your car, and, if you drive a Hyundai electric vehicle, the app lets you control charging, as well as cooling or heating.
Here’s a list of our most popular connected car features:
1. Find my car: Never forget where you parked again. A map pins your Hyundai’s exact location.
2. Send to car: Find parking spaces, fuel or charging stations, restaurants or other points of interest and send the destination to your in-car navigation system.
3. Vehicle report: Monthly reviews of vehicle starts, driving and idle time, driving distance.
4. My trips: See a summary of previous trips including journey time, distance driven, average and top speeds.
5. Vehicle status: Check in on fuel or charging level, doors and windows, heat or air conditioning, and battery level and lamps.
6. Remote door lock/unlock: Lock and unlock your vehicle.
7. Remote climate control (EV only): Set the temperature and activate the air conditioning remotely.
8. Remote charging (EV & PHEV): Check and control the charging process.
9. Alarm: Receive notifications when the door locks are compromised.
10. User Profile: Save your profile and car settings to the Bluelink-Cloud for backups and transfers to a new Hyundai.
11. Valet Parking Mode (select models): Monitor your car (location, driving time, driving distance and top speed) while somebody else is driving.
12. Last Mile Navigation: If your destination can’t be reached by car, the app can take you there on foot.
13. Calendar: Sync your phone’s calendar with the app.
14. Personalisation: Turn features on and off and customise your app’s home screen.
15. Widgets: Vehicle remote and vehicle status are accessible on your phone’s lock screen without opening the app.
InstructionHow to install Hyundai Bluelink Europe APK and use it on your PC / Laptop ?, here's the step you have to follow:
1. Download The APK File
According to Wikipedia, APK or Android Application Package is a file format used by The Android Operating System. Not tjust on Android Operating System, the APK File also used by a number of other Android-based Operating System for Distribution and installation of Mobile Apps.
Before you can install the APK on your PC make sure to Download the APK File Here first. Save it on your drive and continue to the next step
2. Download and Install Android Emulator App
To run your APK file on your PC or Laptop you need a Android Emulator Software. there are many Good Emulator Software, you can choose one of the emulator that we recommended such as:
- BlueStacks Emulator
- Android Studio Emulator
- Remix OS Player Emulator
- Nox Player Emulator
- MEmu Emulator
- Ko Player
- Genymotion Emulator
- ARChon Emulator
- Bliss Emulator
- AMIDuOS Emulator
- AndY Emulator
- Droid4X Emulator
- PrimeOS Emulator
- Phoenix OS Emulator
3. Drag the APK File Into The Running Emulator
After the emulator installed successfully, run the emulator. On the emulator main screen drag and drop APK file that you download before, wait for a while until the APK icon appear on your screen.
4. Run your App / Games
After the icon appear, click it and your application / games will running and you can play it.