Galaxy Watch4 Plugin Versi 188.8.131.5281951. This application is a component for Galaxy Wearable Application.
|Name||Galaxy Watch4 Plugin|
|Last Updated||August 19, 2021|
|Min SDK||6.0 and up|
|Rating||2.0 from 45 Total Votes|
Galaxy Wearable Application has to be installed in advance.
※ Please allow the permission of Galaxy Wearable Application from Android Settings to use it completely in Android 6.0.
Settings > Apps > Watch Active Plugin > Permissions
※ Access rights information
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
– Location: Used to search for nearby devices for Watch through Bluetooth
– Storage: Used to transmit and receive the stored files with Watch
– Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for updating apps and installing plug-in apps
– Contacts: Used to provide services that need to be linked with accounts using registered Samsung account information
– Calendar : Used to synchronize schedule with Watch
– SMS : Used to synchronize SMS with Watch
– Call logs : Used to synchronize Call logs with Watch
– Camera : Used to scan the QR code to activate Watch's SIM card(eSIM Support Model only)
InstructionHow to install Galaxy Watch4 Plugin APK and use it on your PC / Laptop ?, here's the step you have to follow:
1. Download The APK File
According to Wikipedia, APK or Android Application Package is a file format used by The Android Operating System. Not tjust on Android Operating System, the APK File also used by a number of other Android-based Operating System for Distribution and installation of Mobile Apps.
Before you can install the APK on your PC make sure to Download the APK File Here first. Save it on your drive and continue to the next step
2. Download and Install Android Emulator App
To run your APK file on your PC or Laptop you need a Android Emulator Software. there are many Good Emulator Software, you can choose one of the emulator that we recommended such as:
- BlueStacks Emulator
- Android Studio Emulator
- Remix OS Player Emulator
- Nox Player Emulator
- MEmu Emulator
- Ko Player
- Genymotion Emulator
- ARChon Emulator
- Bliss Emulator
- AMIDuOS Emulator
- AndY Emulator
- Droid4X Emulator
- PrimeOS Emulator
- Phoenix OS Emulator
3. Drag the APK File Into The Running Emulator
After the emulator installed successfully, run the emulator. On the emulator main screen drag and drop APK file that you download before, wait for a while until the APK icon appear on your screen.
4. Run your App / Games
After the icon appear, click it and your application / games will running and you can play it.