Fishing Hook Versi 2.4.2. Enjoy the real catching fish experience!
|Last Updated||January 29, 2021|
|Min SDK||4.1 and up|
|Rating||4.4 from 1,705,218 Total Votes|
– If you push striking pin with tension gauge, you can reduce the great distance between fish.
– If you release the challenge fish, you can catch stronger and more expensive challenge fish next time.
– You can enjoy playing the game without using data since it uses low capacity and it doesn't require network connection.
– Fishing Hook is a fishing game for you to enjoy the feelings of real fishing as it is.
1. 16 multi languages support
2. Supports achievement and ranking
3. Supports tablet devices
Recently, Device Galaxy Note 5 Grace UX software was updated.
Also, we find out Data Save/Load system doesn't work properly from Fishing Hook.
If your Device is Galaxy Note 5, We know it is really inconvenient,but make sure you must deactivation the "AUTOMATIC RESTORE".
Please follow the options below, and then click OK to save your changes
1. Touch the "Setting"
2. Touch the "Cloud and Accounts"
3. Touch the "Backup"
4. Off the "Automatic Restore"
InstructionHow to install Fishing Hook APK and use it on your PC / Laptop ?, here's the step you have to follow:
1. Download The APK File
According to Wikipedia, APK or Android Application Package is a file format used by The Android Operating System. Not tjust on Android Operating System, the APK File also used by a number of other Android-based Operating System for Distribution and installation of Mobile Apps.
Before you can install the APK on your PC make sure to Download the APK File Here first. Save it on your drive and continue to the next step
2. Download and Install Android Emulator App
To run your APK file on your PC or Laptop you need a Android Emulator Software. there are many Good Emulator Software, you can choose one of the emulator that we recommended such as:
- BlueStacks Emulator
- Android Studio Emulator
- Remix OS Player Emulator
- Nox Player Emulator
- MEmu Emulator
- Ko Player
- Genymotion Emulator
- ARChon Emulator
- Bliss Emulator
- AMIDuOS Emulator
- AndY Emulator
- Droid4X Emulator
- PrimeOS Emulator
- Phoenix OS Emulator
3. Drag the APK File Into The Running Emulator
After the emulator installed successfully, run the emulator. On the emulator main screen drag and drop APK file that you download before, wait for a while until the APK icon appear on your screen.
4. Run your App / Games
After the icon appear, click it and your application / games will running and you can play it.